Heavy-duty storage on wheels for carry-on or check-inProduct Features
- Overall size: 14"(L) x 9"(W) x 22"(H) (meets FAA carry-on requirements)
- Volume: 2600 cu.in. / 42L
- Recessed, locking telescopic trolley handle extends to two heights: 30" & 42"
- Total Weight (including 2" shoulder strap and pad): 8.9 lbs (4.03 kgs)
- Weight without 2" shoulder strap and pad: 8.3 lbs (3.76 kgs)
- Main compartment may be used in its entirety or be divided into 2 areas with a zippered divider
- Full-length skid rails on the bottom
- Two grab handles (top & side) allow two-handed lifting into vehicles
- Recessed inline skate wheels made of hot-poured polyurethane are noise-free
- Four points of contact with the ground help prevent bag from falling forward when upright
- Rubber corner guards in high wear areas
- Durable 2" shoulder strap and pad included for added comfort
- Durable 2" carry handles in front
- Diving gear grade stainless steel hardware
- When used for airline travel, be sure to check with your airline for any weight limitations
- Exterior fabric: 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Interior is fully lined with 420-denier nylon durability
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!