A compact everyday backpack with multiple options
Tired of carrying around a large backpack for everyday tasks? Then the Typhoon™ Backpack is just what you need. The Typhoon is an EDC backpack with aprox. 750 cubic inches of carry capacity, and multiple pockets & pouches for carrying your essential gear. This is the pack you strap to your back for a bicycle or motorcycle ride, or the pack you take with you with you on a day hike. The Typhoon is also a great bag for work with impressive internal and external organization. Including a zippered side pouch for your smartphone, a sheath pocket with Hook-&-Loop enclosure for a flashlight or small tools, and exterior front & side PALS webbing for attaching Maxpedition pockets and accessories. The Typhoon also comes equipped with Button-Lock™ security to detour theft.
- Approx. 12"(L) x 14.5"(H) x 12" (W)
- Main compartment approx. 9.5"(L) x 13"(H) x 4"(W)
- Capacity approx. 750 cu. inches
- Weight: Approx. 2.1 lbs
- Y-compression strap made of 1" webbing
- 23 channels of PALS webbing
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 2"(W) loop field for patches
- One (1) 9"(L) x 4.75"(H) x 2"(W) upper zippered pouch
- One (1) 9"(L) x 8"(H) x 2"(W) lower zippered pouch
- Two (2) 4.5"(L) x 3.5"(H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) internal mesh slip pocket
- Breathable padding for comfort
- 10 channels of PALS webbing
- Paracord retention
- One (1) 2"(L) x 5"(H) x 1.5"(W) sheath pocket
- One (1) 3.5"(L) x 5"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- 2 attachment loops made from 1" webbing
- Button-Lock™ security strap
Main interior front
Main interior rear
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 5.5"(H) mesh slip pocket
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 6.5"(H) zippered slip pocket
Main interior left
Main interior right
- 2.25" adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 8 channels of PALS webbing and 2 D-Rings attachment points
- Removable sternum strap made from 1" webbing with 1" quick release buckle
- Accommodates 50oz/1.5L hydration reservoir
- Use #9903 3" TACTIE® and #9905 5" TACTIE ATTACHMENT STRAPS to attach a variety of pockets and accessories to the exterior of your Maxpedition® bag.
Discover maximum comfort at full capacity
Maxpedition® Backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.Product Materials
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition® Backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.