Premium 8" x 10" padded pistol case / gun rug fits 1 pistol and up to 5 mags
Can also be used as a padded tablet case
- Approx. 11.5"(L) x 8.5"(H) x 2.5"(W)
- Main compartment approx. 13"(L) x 9"(H) x 2"(W)
- One (1) 6"(L) x 2.5"(H) loop field for patches
- Dual tapered grab handles made from 1.5" webbing
- Dual-directional zippered access to main compartment
- 2 attachment points to attach shoulder strap for alternative carry option
Main interior front
Main interior rear
- One (1) 6"(L) x 4"(H) loop field with assorted hook strips for small tools and gun accessories
- One (1) 10"(L) x 7.5"(H) zippered pocket for storing handgun
Main interior left
- 5-channel elastic organization for pistol mags and tools
Main interior right
- Full clam shell opening
- Additional internal elastic retention loops
- Can also be used as a padded tablet case
MAXPEDITION® GUN CASES & RANGE BAGSProduct Materials
Practical, safe solutions for the modern day shooter.
Designed to fit most standard pistols and rifles, Maxpedition gun bags store easily with padded compartments and lockable zippers to keep your weapons and components secure and scratch-free. Chosen by tactical officers, competitive shooters and sportsmen worldwide.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.