ALL SALES ARE FINAL!Great for two-way radios, GPS's and anything that is 5" or less in height. For fit, simply measure the height of the device (excluding antenna). If it's 5" or less, this is the holster for you. Variations in thickness are accommodated by elastic retention. Comes with our heavy duty spring steel clip pre-installed for quick and secure attachment to pants belt, duty/rigger's belt, waistband, pocket seam, backpack strap, etc. Clip can be removed and one (1) 3" TacTie® Attachment Strap installed for MOLLE compatibility (sold separately).
- Clip-on size: 5"
- Overall size: 3"(L) x 1"(W) x 5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Empty weight: 1.7oz without clip; 2.6oz with clip
- Belt clip: Heat treated heavy duty spring steel clip, jet black power coat, accommodates up to 2.25" (6.35cm) belt loops
- Optional attachment methods: one (1) 3" TacTie® Attachment Strap (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Nicely built, very functional.
I've bought two of these, one vertical and one horizontal and am very impressed at the quality and attention. Honestly, for the money, I don't think a better product could be found.
Clip-on phone holster does the job
I’m on the move a lot and need to keep my phone handy and secure. This holster not only looks good but also serves the purpose.
Perfect. This was my second holster (first one lasted three years). Sorry to see they are being discontinued. Fits an iPhone 6/7/8 very well - holds it snugly, but not too snugly. I wear it horizontally on my belt.