ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Fits iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy, and other comparable smart phones.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Belt loop fits up to a 2.25" wide belt
- PALS compatible using one (1) 3" TacTie® Attachment Strap (sold separately)
- Padded felt lined interior for protection
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size approx.: 3.25" (L) x 5.5" (H) x 1.75" (W) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
3 TIMES A CHARM
This was my third purchase of a phone holster, I have all 3 attached to a Pygmy Falcon ll bag that I purchased 5 years ago or longer. I have used these holsters to hold a phone, 2 pair of reading glasses and for any papers related to shooting and any type of license. These holster are a perfect size mounted right next to my shooting glasses on the side of my bag. These Maxpedition products are tough, when are you guys going to make a Quiver to attach for arrows.
Worked as advertised for iPhone
Works very well….
I purchased this holster for my iPhone 5. It fits like a glove. The phone is well protected from bumps, etc, but it is also somewhat protected from the elements as well. About the only thing I would change, would be reversing the buckle arrangement and attaching the male end to the upper flap and leaving more strap available to accommodate a larger phone. Because the female end is directly attached to the flap, there is very little vertical adjustment available. Other than that I’m happy and recommend it to anyone who needs their phone at hand, yet protected. I’ll be sorry to see this holster go.