AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: TCP™ Triangle Coin PouchThe TCP Triangle Coin Pouch lays flat when not in use and easily folds into a triangular shape that can be used to carry coins. The pouch is made with nonslip TPU-840 nylon composite. It is easy to fold and robust snap buttons hold the triangle shape. Easy to carry in a pocket, pouch, or pack.
AGR Product Features
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite
- Nonslip TPU-840D nylon composite
- Laser cut one piece design
- Easy to fold and robust snap buttons to hold triangular shape
- Lays flat when not in use
- Easy to carry in a pocket, pouch, or pack
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size when open: 3.5 (L) x 0.375 (W) x 9 (H) in | 8.9 x 1.0 x 22.9 cm
- Overall size when folded: 4 (L) x 7 (W) x 3.5 (H) | 10.2 x 2.5 x 8.9 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I have been a Construction Field-Engineer, and a part-time boat Captain for over 25 years. I first purchased a Gyrfalcon Backpack (3-day bag), after I took a Survival course. Since then, I have added a Fatboy Versipack, and, a Jumbo Versipack, and many accessories. I gave my Remora to my best friend. Hurricane evacuation, and tornado preparedness were less stressful, knowing I have my gear in first-class bags and, ready to go. During a tornado warning, I was able to quickly put the bags in my tornado safe room. The newer ACR bags are a good consideration for public places and look less tactical, as when I went to a nice hotel, I put the Gyrfalcon in a medium duffle, and the other gear in another duffle. The triangular coin pouch will be beneficial, as next time I will have quarters, to use the hotel laundry machines. I have since, bought an ACR computer bag, for checking in to a hotel. I trust my life on, and totally recommend Maxpedition products.