Jumbo S-Type™ Versipack®All of the space and none of the waste!
The wildly popular Jumbo Versipack reigns supreme, and now it's available for lefties.
The multi-functional Jumbo S-Type is a mirror image of the Jumbo Versipack with the same quick release buckle and tuck-in flap, multiple pockets & dividers, spacious rear compartment with Hook-&-Loop interior for CCW, a paracord cinch pouch fitted for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio, and a quick-release ergonomic shoulder & waist strap for fluent mobility.
It's no wonder Maxpedition customers around the globe rely on the Jumbo Versipack as their #1 everyday carry bag.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- 5 interior/exterior sleeve & zipper pockets
- 1 cinch pocket fitted for 32 oz/1 L water bottle or radio
- Jumbo-sized utility buckles for quick access even when wearing gloves
- Exterior PALS attachment points and Keyper™
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 4"(W) x 8.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 10"(L) x 8"(H) closure flap
- 2" quick release buckle
- One (1) 6.5"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 8"(H) x 1.75"(W) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5'(H) internal mesh pocket
- Internal key retention clip
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Removable 1" webbing waist belt, with SRB closure
- One (1) 7.5"(H) x 3.5" diameter cord cinch pouch with base-grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- 1.5" x 5" hook and loop bottle retainer, with cinch cord
- One (1) 3"(L) x 6"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch, with 2 rows / 2 channels PALS webbing
- One (1) interior 3"(L) x 4.5"(H) slip divider
- One (1) exterior 3" x 7" slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 3"(W) x 1"(H) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- 3-channel 3/4" webbing daisy chain
- One (1) 8"(L) x 6"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 6"(H) slip pocket
- Fixed shoulder strap made from 2" webbing 45" min. adjustable to 69" max. length; with 2' non-slip shoulder pad, 2" quick release buckle and Keyper™ attachment point
- 9"(L) x 10"(H) concealed zippered compartment with internal 7"(L) x 8"(H) loop field for CCW
- Grab handle made from 0.75" webbing
- Cinch cord storm collar helps keep contents out of the weather
- Removable waist strap
- 5-channel PALS webbing on right strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Jinx’s Jumbo Versipack
Excellent service, quality go-bag. I purchased it to replace the one I used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Highly recommend Maxpedition gear.
Jumbo S-Type Versipack
Great! Incredibly comfortable and user-friendly. Love to carry for all sorts of different applications, and the waist strap makes carrying some weight a breeze. My first Maxpedition pack and I couldn't be happier so far, love this pack.
It's a MAN BAG, baby!
I bought my Maxpedition Jumbo S=Type Versipack on a whim, mostly, because I wanted to be able to carry my iPad, a book, pencils, pens, my diabetes supplies, and a handful of other daily wants and needs, and this thing is perfect. I've had mine for just over a year, and it's put up with so much abuse! Even after a year, all the zippers function perfectly, I've had no problem with the clasps and other hardware, and it carries more than its fair share of bulk. Most impressive of all was that Maxpedition purposely designed this model with southpaws in mind. My biggest disappointment is that they're no longer making this model - or any other lefty bag, as far as I can tell, which means I won't be able to pick another one of these up should mine ever go kaput (or heck, if I wanted to buy the Wolf Grey model rather than the bright orange I've been using!). Still, should I find myself needing to buy another bag, I'll definitely be looking at Maxpedition in the future.
Buy it. You'll LOVE IT!
Absolutely positively hands down the BEST bag of ANY type I have EVER purchased. Sturdy, rugged, and built to last. I have seen other "knockoff" brands in military surplus stores here in town that have obviously tried (unsuccessfully) to copy these. While they are a bit less expensive, you can tell they are not built with the quality and durability of these bags. Would I count on them in a critical situation? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!
ccw and more
I bought this bag as a ccw but the more I wore it the more I liked it for it's functionality.