Imperial Load-Out Duffel v2 Bag (2022 Limited Re-edition)
All-purpose, heavy duty 78L duffel bag for travel, camping, moving and more. Large enough to fit an abundance of items, and comfortable to carry with its integral 2" wide shoulder strap. Updated edition has been upgraded with seat belt webbing throughout, larger loop field for morale patches and slack webbing organization on compression straps. Subtle re-profiling of bag's shape was done to improve how items sit in the bag and overall aesthetics.
Need something smaller? Please see #2126 Baron Load-Out Duffel Bag v2
- Covered heavy duty main zipper with dual lockable sliders
- Two 1" top compression straps with quick release buckles, made from seat belt webbing
- Frontal zippered 10.5" wide x 6.5" deep slip pocket with key ring inside
- Frontal exterior 11" x 4" loop field for patches
- Modular attachment webbing on back face (PALS 3 rows, 8 channels)
- Sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap for superior strength with shoulder pad
- Bar-tacked and reinforced main handles, made from seat belt webbing
- Bar-tacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
- Overall size approx. 28.5" long x 14" wide x 14" high View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main Zipper opening: 35”
- Small zipper front opening : 10.5”
- Volume approx. 4809 cu in | 78L
- Adjustable shoulder strap: Min 36” Max 64”
Need something smaller? See Baron Load-Out Duffel Bag v2
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- YKK zipper pulls with paracord ties
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Large and easy to fill