NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
Entity Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- Tuckable Magnetic Wings for Quick Closure
- Reinforced MOLLE/PALS Attachment Points
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Detachable & Concealable Drawbridge Straps
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- 420D Nylon Liner Embossed with Anti-Counterfeit Logos
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Tuckable exterior magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of main compartment
- Main compartment drawbridge straps for additional security
- Spacious interior with many compartments for organization
- Loop-lined interior wall for attaching hook-backed accessories
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
- Double-sided Security Lockout Strip included
- Easy access side pocket (fits M4/AR15 30 round magazine)
- Shapeshift™ webbing top carry handle and dual side grab handles
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 1282 cu. in. | 21L
- Overall size: 11.5 (L) x 9 (W) x 17 (H) in | 29.2 x 22.9 x 43.2 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Side zippered pockets x2: 7 (L) x 1 (W) x 9 (H) in | 17.8 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Side slip pockets x2: 7 (L) x 6.5 (H) in | 17.8 x 16.5 cm
- Main compartment: 11.5 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 16.5 (H) in | 29.2 x 21.6 x 41.9 cm
- Sternum strap max. length: 13.5 in | 34.3 cm
- CCW compartment opening: 9.5 in | 24.1 cm
- Weight: 2.65 lbs.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Save on Maxpedition Entity 21™ CCW-Enabled EDC Backpack 21 (CLOSEOUT SALE. FINAL SALE.) on Maxpedition.com. No purchase limit.
- Discount prices are as marked on the product page.
- Applies to this product only; cross sell items excluded.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- Can not apply additional discounts or combine with any other special offer. One promotion per order.
- Limited quantities available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping. We thank you for your understanding.
Love this bag
This is my EDC. Carry it everywhere. Love all the pockets and organization.
I initially bought the Entity 21 for my son. It turned out to be too small for his needs so I kept it for myself and ordered him a larger pack. I love this backpack! My 15" laptop fits well with plenty of additional space for my needs. It is very well made, and looks great. I am confident my Entity 21 will last for many years.
The Entity 21 was too small I returned it for the 27. Right size for me. Extremely well made. Easy access to all compartments. Glad I got the larger size.
Entity 21 as Gift
Person receiving item was impressed. To be used on college campus as grad student. Appears well made and able to handle everyday items plus book/computer load. Tempted to get next size up for my own.
Entity 21 EDC backpack
I've got the Monsoon and the Riftcore packs, great bags that are still in use but the Entity has the look of an everyday backpack. I like the magnetic flaps and the zipper grip pulls and inside it has the all the organization compartments that Maxpedtion is known for.