The Lithvore is an ergonomic backpack with padded shoulder straps. There is a top loop field for patch adhesion, a front admin pocket for added organization, a bottom shock cord retention array, two (2) expandable bottle pockets with dual zipper garages, and a fully opening main compartment.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
AGR Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Expandable Bottle Holders
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Bi-Level High Grade 3D Airmesh Backings
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Lightweight Anti-Break Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Padded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Frontal compartment with organizer pockets
- Frontal 3.75” x 5.5” loop field for patch adhesion
- Two expandable bottle pockets with dual zipper garages
- Bottom shock cord retention array
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with Gossamer™ mesh pockets
- Shapeshift™ grab handle reinforced with bartacks
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 1040 cu. in. | 17 L
- Overall size with water bottle holders open: 16 (L) x 9 (W) x 17 (H) in | 40.6 x 22.9 x 43.2 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Overall size without water bottle holders: 9.5 (L) x 9 (W) x 17 (H) in | 24.1 x 22.9 x 43.2 cm
- Frontal pocket: 8.5 (L) x 3 (W) x 8.25 (H) in | 21.6 x 7.6 x 21.0 cm
- Side bottle pockets (open): 10 (L) x 4 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 25.4 x 10.2 x 26.7 cm
- Side bottle pockets (closed): 5 (L) x 4 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 12.7 x 10.2 x 26.7 cm
- Main compartment: 9.5 (L) x 5 (W) x 17 (H) in | 24.1 x 12.7 x 43.2 cm
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Save 40% on Maxpedition AGR Series: Advanced Gear Research (CLOSEOUT SALE. FINAL SALE.) on Maxpedition.com. No purchase limit.
- Discount prices are as marked on the product page.
- Applies to this product only; cross sell items excluded.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- Can not apply additional discounts or combine with any other special offer. One promotion per order.
- Limited quantities available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping. We thank you for your understanding.
Excellent Day Pack
I use this pack everyday for work. I holds my laptop and everyday essentials, including lunch. It's slimmed down and not as bulky as other packs.
cyber sale backpack
loved the price. the compartments on the backpack are great. will be used for my travels
Great ambulance work bag for EMS
Bought this bag pack for work on the ambulance. I needed a new bag to hold my work daily essentials such as my iPad, light jacket, Tupperware breakfast, lunch, dinner containers and miscellaneous items. This bag is my first Maxpedition item I’ve owned. You can tell that it is great quality and will last a life time. It’s a thick material and the zippers appear to be of top quality as well. My iPad 12.9 inch 3rd generation barely fits in the laptop sleeve in the main compartment, but it does fit just fine, though snug. My lunch containers fit just snug in the main compartment as well on the very bottom of the pack. The zippers on the main compartment go all the way down to the bottom of the pack so if it’s a bigger container or if I don’t want to tip the container and mix up my food then I just unzip it further down to access it easily. Dimensions are mentioned in the product description so I knew exactly what I was getting before I ordered it. I absolutely love the water bottle pockets on the sides. They are huge and the bungee cord is great for securing those large bottles. I fit a camelbak chute 1.5L in the pocket just fine and the bungee cord reaches around the top to ensure it’s not going anywhere. My yeti 20oz tumbler fits completely in the pocket as well without sticking out at all so there is no chance of it falling out as it always did in my old pack. Overall I love this bag. It’s literally just big enough for what I need to bring to work with no extra unnecessary items being lugged around. It looks really clean and is comfortable to wear for the 5-10 min I do wear it before I toss it in the rig. It’s kind of wide when you stick two giant bottles or cups in the water bottle pockets but it’s got a slim width. Which is important on the ambulance as there is usually hardly any room for your own personal bag up front. And though it doesn’t have a dedicated sunglasses pocket, when not being worn my sunglasses are always kept in the cloth bag they came in when I bought them and they can be squeezed into one of the retention loops in the front pouch. It’s a little tight until you get to the center nose area and then it’s not tight at all. And the bag is still brand new so I imagine it’ll get easier with time. The bungee cord attachment on the bottom front of the pack is perfect for holding my hi vis work vest as well so I can easily grab it on an RTA and I don’t have to worry about sticking it in my main compartment with my clean personnel items and food. I would highly recommend this bag if you’re looking for a smaller compact bag to meet simple needs. Oh, and my Maxpedition patches look awesome on the front Velcro attachment.
This bag is the perfect size for carrying around all day. The chest strap and wide shoulder Straps disperse the weight and make carrying it all day comfortable and safe for even weaker backs. The expandable bottle pockets hold a full size 1.5 litre Nalgene when expanded. It also snugly holds a Yeti vacuum bottle in its smaller configuration. I keep a shemagh scarf rolled up in the shock cord which doesn’t add to the profile of the bag. My only complaint is that there is no sunglasses/PDA pouch where the hook and loop region is like there is on some of the older bags but the internal organization has space for those things. All in all, the ideal bag for EDC in urban areas. My favorite bag of many Maxpedition units!
Best back I have ever had And I have had a bunch over the last 50 years!!!!