Gila™ Gearslinger® (Small)Next generation CCW Gearslinger ambidextrous sling pack, with removable internal frame & unmatched organization. PATENT PENDING GEARSLINGER® - AMBIDEXTROUS STRAPS
Gearslinger ambidextrous strap designs provide left and right side connections, allowing you to switch shoulders for convenient rifle shouldering, heavy carries and extended trips.
All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Padded load bearing waist belt, switch shoulders without removing pack.
- Allows concealed carry of large handguns.
- The bottom compartment is fully loop lined; the main compartment has loop lining on the back panel only.
- Overall size: 9"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 19"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Top compartment: 8.5"(L) x 1.75"(W) x 6.5"(H)
- Bottom compartment: 8.5"(L) x 1.75"(W) x 10.25"(H)
- Main compartment: 8.5"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 18.5"(H)
- Volume: 995 cu. in. / 16L
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.