A lightweight grab-and-go pack that's designed to stay put when loaded-up heavy. The Sitka™ Gearslinger®'s little brother has main and front compartments that include multiple organizational pockets to separate your gear and conveniently store your CCW. The Noatak also has a built-in zippered compartment to accommodate a 50oz/1.5L hydration reservoir and a side cinch pouch fitted for 32oz/1L wide-mouth Nalgene bottle.It's the perfect Gearslinger for light hikes and cycling trips.
GEARSLINGER® FIXED STRAPS
The ergonomic fixed-strap Gearslinger rotates 270 degrees to the front of the body, giving you complete top-down access to horizontal pockets. You can easily get to your gear while sitting, standing or moving throughout your day.
- Overall size:10"(L) x 5.5"(W) x 14.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 9.5"(L) x 4"(W) x 14"(H)
- Volume: 500 cu.in. / 8L
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 7"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- Sleeve and bungee cord retainer
- 3 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 7"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock™ security strap
- One (1) 8"(L) x 7"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 7"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- 4" x 4" loop field
- Breathable padding for comfort
- One (1) 8 (H) x 3 diameter cord cinch pouch with drainage grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- 1.25" integral padded grab handle
- Zippered mesh pocket with 4"(L) x 4.25"(H) external loop field for CCW
- One (1) 10.5"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 5.25"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 4 rows of PALS webbing, and metal clip hook
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
- 4"(L) x 3.75"(H) waist pad with 2 rows of PALS webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high-grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength.
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.