Pecos™ Gearslinger® (Large)
Next generation CCW Gearslinger ambidextrous sling pack, with removable internal frame & unmatched organization.
Gearslinger ambidextrous strap designs provide left and right side connections, allowing you to switch shoulders for convenient rifle shouldering, heavy carries and extended trips.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage.
- Padded load bearing waist belt, switch shoulders without removing pack.
- Allows concealed carry of large handguns.
- The bottom compartment is fully loop lined; the main compartment has loop lining on the back panel only.
- Overall size: 10.25"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 22.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Top compartment: 10"(L) x 2"(W) x 8"(H)
- Bottom compartment: 10"(L) x 2"(W) x 12.5"(H)
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 22"(H)
- Volume: 1462 cu. in. / 24L
Like this bag but think it's too big? Check out the Gila™ Gearslinger® (Small).
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.