Designed to maximize space in a compact design. This functional update to the classic "Fanny-Pack" is super-enhanced with internal organization and external attachment points. Topside paracord retention allows for flashlight carry and multiple attachment points interact with small tools.
The Octa conforms to your waist while sitting or standing and attaches to your Maxpedition bag to go wherever you go, making it perfect for airline or train travel. Attaches to your Maxpedition bag or external pocket using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- 7 interior/exterior zippered, sleeve, and mesh pockets
- 3 elastic organizers
- Hook & loop field for I.D. patches
- 2" quick release waist strap
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 6.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 3"(W) x 6"(H)
- One (1) 5.5"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket with 2"(L) x 6"(H) external loop field
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5.5"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch
- Internal 3-channel elastic organiztion
- One (1) 5.5"(W) x 5"(H) internal slip pocket
- 4x 1" webbing loops, over 4x 2" webbing loops
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket
- 3 rows of 4-channel PALS webbing
- Bungee cord retention
- 2 drainage grommets
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5"(H) mesh pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket
- Removable waist strap made from 2" webbing adjusts up to 48" diameter in length with 2" side release buckle
- Can be attached to your Maxpedition bag or external pocket using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Octa Versipack my daily go to pack!
This is my second Octa Versipack that I have owned. I bought it based on my experience with my first Octa purchased over 8 years ago. The original is used everyday and shows minimal wear and has had no broken zippers, stitching or any other problems. It has aged well and now expresses “character” with its appearance. Even the elastic water bottle cord that is used everyday is still working as new. I bought the second pack because it was on sale and I figured that sooner or later the original pack would need replacing. I’m still waiting for that to happen!
cons - the strap is stretched during wearing. we have to constantly pull or something to fix. - the inner mesh had to be hemmed. otherwise simply lying around. - too tight rubber mounts inside. not all fits. pros - very durable material. excellent! - lots of pockets. very convenient. perfect organization. - easy to take off and put on. - belt for any size. - molle mounts. i added a pouch for my vape devices. really comfortable better and more convenient in this size is not found.
Octa Versipack review
Better made than previous
I love this pack. I use it almost everyday. I can get all my daily essentials in it and not have to worry about having everything in my pants pockets because it’s all tucked in one convenient location in my pack. The quality of this pack is typical Maxpedition...heavy duty and built to last.
Octa versipack feedback
the bag is fully consistent with the description. excellent quality, good fasteners.