Mix and Match Buy 1 Get 1 Free BOGO Sale. Add multiple of 2 qualified products to your cart to get offer. Discount applied automatically during checkout. No code required.
The lightweight Versipack for quick access to essentials.
Running, hiking or simply strolling through your day, everything's better with music. The compact Pili Versipack is designed with a built-in MP3 player pocket and concealable headphone port, and provides ample room for other small essentials. Just click it around your waist and get on your way without missing a beat.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- 5 interior/exterior zippered, sleeve, and mesh pockets
- 1 mesh slip pocket for MP3 player
- Optional earphone port concealed under logo label
- Quick-release waist strap made of 2" webbing
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 9"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 2"(W) x 5"(H)
- One (1) 6.5"(L) x 2.75"(H) loop field for patches
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Full zippered access to main interior compartment space
- Concealed earphone port
- Drainage grommet
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 3"(H) zippered pocket
- Two (2) 3.75"(L) x 2.5"(H) mesh pockets
- One (1) 8"(L) x 3"(H) mesh pocket
- Waist belt made from 1.5" webbing adjusts up to 48" diameter in length with 1.5" side release release buckle
- Front compartment interior: 7"(L) x 3"(H) x 1.5"(W)
- One (1) 4"(L) x 2.5"(H) MP3 player pocket
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I purchased the Pili Versipack for those times when a bigger heavier bag just doesn’t work. This streamlined bag is useful and not overly ‘tactical’ and stands out less than dedicated lumbar / ***** packs. This carries enough of my ‘dad stuff’ easily to make trips to Disney easier.
I'm going to miss them!
I use these to carry medical tools everywhere. Extremely tough, no seam, zipper, divider or other failures over 5 years of daily use with at least 8 open and close of each pocket a day. When I saw they were being discontinued, I bought one for a backup even if it was orange. A perfect tool that doesn't get in the way. I sling it by the way, and allows me better mobility and fewer hangups on chairs and vehicle seats, tight places.
As all my Maxpedition bags, top notch! Haven't used it much yet, but quality is evident.
Greatest waist bag ever
Very good product Updated material Very light weight but the quality is there 100% I just love it