Join the Maxpedition Team
At Maxpedition, you will have the great opportunity to leverage your skills across a diverse and multifaceted business and make contributions that will have an impact that’s greater than you’ve ever imagined.
There are currently no open positions, but keep checking back for future opportunities!
Customer Service and Order Fulfillment Specialist
(full time) (Carson, California)
Company Name: Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear is a manufacturer for premium nylon gear. Our distribution center in Carson, CA is looking for a responsible and reliable order processing assistant for our growing business.
Position: Customer Service and Order Fulfillment Specialist (full time)
Working hours: 8:00AM -- 4:30PM PST with 30 minutes lunch break
Working location: Carson, California
- Process customer's orders correctly and promptly by following company's procedure.
- Reply customer's emails promptly by using Outlook.
- Utilize FedEx Ship Manager, UPS WorldShip software and www.USPS.com to generate the shipping label correctly.
- Take orders over the phone and input into the system correctly.
- Communicates with customers via phone or email with exceptional customer service skills and solid products knowledge.
- Research customer inquiries or issues independently to provide a customer with the best possible solution.
- Keeps customers informed by notifying customers of shipping and stock availability issues; answering questions; responding to requests.
- Verifies items shipped by reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Input customer mailing address from postcard into the system.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers, by answering their questions and catering to their needs.
- Use customer retention techniques to ensure customers feel valued and listened to, to resolve their issues.
- The candidate must operate a PC and be proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience Quickbooks is a plus.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must have great comprehensive skill to understand what customers want.
- Must have great and extensive experience in replying customers' emails.
- Must have a pleasant, positive, patient, helpful and engaging telephone and email demeanor.
- Has a strong sense of passion for all the products we sell.
- Must have a clean background, good business ethic and provide references upon request.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong level of organizational skills and sense of responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Must have at least three years of orders processing, emails replying and customer service experience.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week per company's working schedule.
- Wage will depend on experience and performance.
- Paid holidays (After three months as full-time employee).
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision). (After three months as full-time employee to be eligible to join the plan).
- 401K. (After one year as full-time employee to be eligible to join the plan).
Please send resume with pay history to firstname.lastname@example.org.