8" x 10" Pistol Case/Gun Rug (CLOSEOUT. FINAL SALE.)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Premium padded case fits one (1) pistol and up to five (5) mags.
Can also be used as a padded tablet case.
Designed to fit most standard pistols and rifles, Maxpedition gun bags store easily with padded compartments and lockable zippers to keep your weapons and components secure and scratch-free. Chosen by tactical officers, competitive shooters and sportsmen worldwide.
- Full clam shell opening
- Additional internal elastic retention loops
- Can also be used as a padded tablet case
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 1.75"(W) x 8"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Accommodates 1 pistol and up to 5 magazines
- One (1) 6"(L) x 2.5"(H) loop field for patches
- Dual tapered grab handles made from 1.5" webbing
- Dual-directional zippered access to main compartment
- 2 attachment points to attach shoulder strap for alternative carry option
Main interior front
- One (1) 6"(L) x 4"(H) loop field with assorted hook strips for small tools and gun accessories
- One (1) 10"(L) x 7.5"(H) zippered pocket for storing handgun
Main interior rear
- 5-channel elastic organization for pistol mags and tools
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.