The Micro Wallet is truly a minimalist's wallet with an ID window, two internal card compartment, and one external slip compartment. Perfect for your drivers license, some credit cards, a few $20 bills, and a spare key. Some call this the "bikini" of wallets.NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- 3 interior/exterior sleeve pockets
- Interior ID window
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 4.5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 3"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Great front pocket wallet. Enough space for ID, some cards and cash.
Maxpedition Wallets really are quite good
This is my third wallet from Maxpedition, I still have the first two, both utilized during tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. The first wallet (slim wallet) is nearly 10 years old, used daily and in great condition. The second, has more card holders and is larger. I use this to hold travel items. The newest wallet I bought because it is still slim, but has a few more cars pockets. I could not be happier with all of the wallets and I highly recommend them.
The micro wallet is great, it’s my second one this way I can throw it in the wash every few months and use the other one. It is the toughest extra small wallet there is. It’s perfect for me.
Probably the best minimal wallet I have used to date!
Micro Wallet is exactly what I needed!!!
This simple and rugged wallet is all I need. As a park ranger, I am always on the go. Whether I am hiking back country trails or cruising the grass flats, the Micro Wallet is the perfect wallet for lightweight EDC. Thanks Maxpedition for another great product.