Double Stacked M4/M16 30rnd (4) Pouch
Designed to hold up to four (4) M4/M16/AR15 30rnd magazines with or without Magpuls. It is MOLLE compatible with six (6) rows of attachment webbing allowing it to be positioned at different heights.
- Compatible with PMAGs
- Also snug enough to hold one (1) mag per pouch
- Lateral elastic retention
- Lid can fold and adhere to itself and stuffed behind mags
- Bottom loop patch allows an empty pouch to be fully compressed out of the way
- Drainage grommet
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two (2) 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 6.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 7.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.