Dual mode backpack that switches from a double strap backpack to a single strap sling for either shoulder.Government Sales
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- CCW enabled
- Shoulder straps zip together for a quick change
- Drawbridge admin front pocket
- PALS webbing and interior loop fields for expanding with Maxpedition pouches
- Overall dimensions: 11”(L) x 6.5”(W) x 13.75”(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Front compartment: 7.75"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 9"(H)
- Middle compartment: 8"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 10.75"(H)
- Main compartment: 10.5"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 13.5"(H)
- Volume: 983 cu. in. / 16L
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.