F.I.G.H.T. Medical Pouch
Tear-away system for added versatility.
- The F.I.G.H.T. Medical Pouch is Maxpedition's third collaboration with Darrin Talbott of Extreme Gear Labs (EGL).
- This is a MOLLE compatible tear-away pouch so it can be pulled away from its MOLLE-compatible base--the idea being quick removal, especially if the casualty is wearing it.
- Will easily fit 500cc IV with room for lots more kit.
- Attachment method: two (2) 5" TacTie® Attachment Strap (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 6.5"(L) x 3"(W) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Its size is approx. 6" wide x 9" tall x 3" thick but can expand up to 5" thick when fully filled.
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.