Gleneagle™ Messenger Bag
The Gleneagle Messenger Bag is a cleverly constructed, daily grind-ready messenger bag designed in collaboration with Extreme Gear Labs. A zipper on the closure flap allows direct access to the bag's main compartment without lifting the flap, there's some clever. The bag is also enhanced for concealed carry and internal modularization thanks to abundant hook and loop field areas. An adjustable, 2" shoulder strap and removable 1" waist belt provide versatile carry options to adapt to your particular loadout. This bag can fit a 17" (diagonal Screen Size) laptop and legal size writing pad.
- Overall size: 23"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 14"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 19"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 12"(H), fully lined with loop
- External 6"(L) x 4"(W) loop field for attaching ID patches
- Frontal pockets (2): 9"(L) x 2" (W) x 9" (H)
- Sheath pockets (2): 1.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 7.5"(H)
- Lid sleeve pocket: 18"(L) x 10.5"(W)
- Max. shoulder strap length: 62"
- Max. waist belt circumference: 62Volume: 1400 cu.in. / 23L
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.