JK-2 Concealed Carry Pouch (Medium) (CLOSEOUT. FINAL SALE.)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Discreet, quick access CCW belt pouch for medium to large frame handguns.The JK-2 Concealed Carry Pouch is an excellent, discreet alternative to a belt holster. It will fit a medium to large frame handgun plus a single extra magazine, retained and positioned with included hook and loop accessories. Features fully ambidextrous operation with a quick opening pull tab. Attaches to your belt or to PALS via two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Great alternative to traditional belt holsters
- Discreet and low profile
- Holds most popular medium frame to full size handguns plus one(1) extra mag
Hook-&-loop universal holster and magazine holder inserts included
- Fully ambidextrous operation
- Large 3/4 opening for easy access
- Heavy duty zipper closures
- Bag may be pre-opened in anticipation of action for faster draw
- Integral belt loop included (up to 2.5" belt)
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
Main compartment: 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 9"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Frontal slip pocket: 5"(L) x 8.5"(H)
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
Like this product but think it's too small? Check out the larger version: JK-3 Concealed Carry Pouch (Large)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Received item quickly. It was as described. JK-2 is a little bit big for my sd40ve, but fits my Sig just right. I bought the JK-2 because the price was right to try out something new, I had not seen before. I am definitely going to get the JK-1 in a few weeks. You should get a few more orders in the near future due to most everyone here tends to like the things I buy. I like this cow pouch the best out of all the other stuff I've seen or tried. Thanks
Excellent! Comfortable. Gun does not "print". Carries my Ruger snub-nosed .357 with ease. Especial good in warm weather when I don't want to wear a coat to cover my gun. Very well made.
I have a Smith and Wesson M&P full-size 9mm. I wanted an option to carry it with an extra clip, out of sight when on a hike or in my Jeep. The hard case it came in was too big and obvious. My full-size M&P fits nicely, and securely in this great little pouch and it's actually quite comfortable and not obtrusive on my hip. The great thing is that is made of quality materials and construction and when on my hip, there is nothing to indicate that there is a pistol inside. It also has a zippered compartment on the front that is large enough for an extra clip and my laser sight. This company makes great stuff!
JK-2 Concealed Carry Purchase
I recently purchased a JK-2 Pouch, Medium at a closeout price (get one free). I was very pleased with the order, I got two great colors and I know I'll be pleased when I start to use the pouches, having been using a smaller version when it was first made. Thank You for making a great product. MWK
Very good product!
I attached this pouch as an add-on to my range bag using the MOLLE attachment points. It's a nice external addition to my range bag.