JK-2 Concealed Carry Pouch (Medium) (CLOSEOUT. FINAL SALE.)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Discreet, quick access CCW belt pouch for medium to large frame handguns.The JK-2 Concealed Carry Pouch is an excellent, discreet alternative to a belt holster. It will fit a medium to large frame handgun plus a single extra magazine, retained and positioned with included hook and loop accessories. Features fully ambidextrous operation with a quick opening pull tab. Attaches to your belt or to PALS via two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Great alternative to traditional belt holsters
- Discreet and low profile
- Holds most popular medium frame to full size handguns plus one(1) extra mag
Hook-&-loop universal holster and magazine holder inserts included
- Fully ambidextrous operation
- Large 3/4 opening for easy access
- Heavy duty zipper closures
- Bag may be pre-opened in anticipation of action for faster draw
- Integral belt loop included (up to 2.5" belt)
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
Main compartment: 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 9"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Frontal slip pocket: 5"(L) x 8.5"(H)
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
Like this product but think it's too small? Check out the larger version: JK-3 Concealed Carry Pouch (Large)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.