ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
The world-famous and wildly popular Jumbo Versipack reigns supreme, inspiring 6 different variants that boast 38% more space than the Fatboy™ Versipack®. Purposefully designed, the multi-functional Jumbo has a quick release buckle and tuck-in flap for immediate access to multiple pockets & dividers, a spacious rear compartment with Hook-&-Loop interior for CCW, a paracord cinch pouch fitted for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio, and a quick-release ergonomic shoulder & waist strap for fluent mobility.
It's no wonder Maxpedition customers around the globe rely on the Jumbo Versipack as their #1 everyday carry bag.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- 5 interior/exterior sleeve & zipper pockets
- 1 cinch pocket fitted for 32 oz/1 L water bottle or radio
- Jumbo-sized utility buckles for quick access even when wearing gloves
- Exterior PALS attachment points and Keyper™
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 4"(W) x 8.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- 10"(L) x 8"(H) closure flap
- 2" quick release buckle
- One (1) 6.5"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 8"(H) x 1.75"(W) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5'(H) internal mesh pocket
- Internal key retention clip
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Removable 1" webbing waist belt, with SRB closure
- One (1) 7.5"(H) x 3.5" diameter cord cinch pouch with base-grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- 1.5" x 5" hook and loop bottle retainer, with cinch cord
- One (1) 3"(L) x 6"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch, with 2 rows / 2 channels PALS webbing
- One (1) interior 3"(L) x 4.5"(H) slip divider
- One (1) exterior 3" x 7" slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 3"(W) x 1"(H) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- 3-channel 3/4" webbing daisy chain
- One (1) 8"(L) x 6"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 6"(H) slip pocket
- Fixed shoulder strap made from 2" webbing 45" min. adjustable to 69" max. length; with 2' non-slip shoulder pad, 2" quick release buckle and Keyper™ attachment point
- 9"(L) x 10"(H) concealed zippered compartment with internal 7"(L) x 8"(H) loop field for CCW
- Grab handle made from 0.75" webbing
- Cinch cord storm collar helps keep contents out of the weather
- Removable waist strap
- 5-channel PALS webbing on right strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
- Jumbo S-Type™ Versipack® available for left side carry
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Right from the get-go this bag has been what Ibhave needed; from bringing it hiking with first aid gear, to having things for the kids. This bag has been great and well worth it. I saw it on BOGO and would love to have a couple more of these!
Great bag. Fast shipping.
Love it! Very well made and will last a life time for sure. Excellent product!
Built tough like everything Maxpedition does!
Good everyday/everywhere bag
Great size for edc. Not too big, but room for all the essentials and a little “just in case “. Like all maxpedition, well thought out and tough as nails