Originally designed to fit a 1qt USGI canteen, the midsize utility M-4 Waistpack offers a total of 100 cu. in. of carry capacity, in addition to two small outer pouches with adjustable lids for cellphone, extra pistol magazines, pocket knife, multi-tool, or flashlight. It has a quick release snap lid which can be stored inside and a cinchable storm collar for water resistance. The M-4 Waistpack can be worn directly on a belt through an integrated belt loop or used as a modular pocket compatible to ALICE or MOLLE type webbing with a pair of 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Quick release buckle enclosure
- Dual side sheath pockets
- 2 pen slots
- Large front zipper pocket for smart phone
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength.
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.