The M-5 Waistpack was created after numerous requests for a larger version (three times bigger) of our best-selling M-1 Waistpack. Full opening main compartment has an accordion divider while the expandable frontal compartment is secured by bungee cord.Great for a first aid kit and carrying digital cameras or DV camcorders with all accessories and cables. This large utility waistpack can be used as a stand-alone belt pouch or can be integrated to ALICE or MOLLE type webbing with a pair of 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Quick release buckle
- Hook & loop enclosure
- Paracord expandable front pocket
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength.
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.