Stacked M4/M16 30rnd (2) Pouch
Designed to hold up to two (2) M4/M16/AR15 30rnd magazines with or without Magpuls. The pouch is MOLLE compatible with six (6) rows of attachment webbing allowing it to be positioned at different heights. In a pinch the pouch can double as a modular pistol holster.
- Compatible with PMAGs
- Fits two (2) AK-74 30-rnd magazines
- Fits one (1) AK-47 30-rnd magazine with lid cover, or two(2) with lid tucked
- Also snug enough to hold one M4/M16/AR15 30rnd mag per pouch
- Lid can fold and adhere to itself and stuffed behind mags
- Bottom loop patch allows an empty pouch to be fully compressed out of the way
- Lateral elastic retention
- Drainage grommet
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using one (1) 5" TacTie® Attachment Strap (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.