For military distress strobe, small handheld GPS or lensatic compass.Government Sales
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Fits the MS-2000 and SDU-5E military strobes
- Fits the Garmin Etrex and other small handheld GPS’s
- Fits a lensatic compass
- Hook and loop lid closure plus 1” side release buckle for extra security
- Lid folds and adheres to itself to stay open
- Two (2) internal tie-down points provides added retention
- Drainage grommet
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using one (1) 3” TacTie® Attachment Strap (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 2.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 4.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Height adjustable to 5”
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.