Tear Away Waterproof Map Case with GPS/Compass/Strobe Pouch
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Hook-&-Loop tear away map case includes one (1) 12" x 12" ALOKSAK® waterproof dry bag
- Attachable PALS based platform
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 7"(L) x 2"(W) x 5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Compass pouch size: 2.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 4.5"(H)
- Folded map case size: 5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 5"(H)
- Unfolded map case size: 12.5"(L) x 12"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.