The Tiburon Backpack is an ergonomic pack with quick release yoke-style straps. There is a top zippered slip pocket with a loop field for patch adhesion, a front admin pocket for added organization, two (2) zippered side pockets, a middle tech compartment, and a fully opening & lockable middle compartment. Main compartment can fit a 15.4" laptop. The middle tech compartment has a padded pocket sized to fit a 13" laptop and most tablets. The main compartment has a pocket for the hydration reservoir, and there are dual hydration tube ports.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
AGR Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Ergonomic Yoke Backpack Straps
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Bi-Level High Grade 3D Airmesh Backings
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Lightweight Anti-Break Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Ergonomic backpack with quick release yoke-style straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Stowable padded waist belt with gear loops
- Forward cinching waist belt adjustment
- Side compression and dual hydration ports
- Top zippered slip pocket with a frontal 3.5” x 6” loop field for patch adhesion
- Front admin pocket for added organization
- Fully opening & lockable middle compartment
- Padded tech pocket sized to fit a 13” laptop and most tablets
- Main compartment can fit a 15.4" laptop
- Lockable main compartment with sleeve for hydration reservoir
- Hidden bottom pocket to store a rain cover (sold separately)
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included
- Volume: 2075 cu. in. | 34 L
- Overall size: 17 (L) x 12 (W) x 20 (H) in | 43.2 x 30.5 x 50.8 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Frontal top slip pocket: 8 (L) x 5 (H) in | 20.3 x 12.7 cm
- Frontal lower pocket: 8.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 12 (H) in | 21.6 x 3.8 x 30.5 cm
- Side pockets: 4.5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 11 (H) in | 11.4 x 6.4 x 27.9 cm
- Middle compartment: 12 (L) x 1 (W) x 18 (H) in | 30.5 x 2.5 x 45.7 cm
- Main compartment: 11 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 18 (H) in | 27.8 x 8.9 x 45.7 cm
- Waist belt maximum circumference: 60 in | 152.4 cm
- Sternum strap maximum length: 10 in | 25.4 cm
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Save 40% on Maxpedition AGR Series: Advanced Gear Research (CLOSEOUT SALE. FINAL SALE.) on Maxpedition.com. No purchase limit.
- Discount prices are as marked on the product page.
- Applies to this product only; cross sell items excluded.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- Can not apply additional discounts or combine with any other special offer. One promotion per order.
- Limited quantities available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping. We thank you for your understanding.
Well-made and comfortable. I travel for work 90% of the time, so this pack goes literally everywhere with me. Perfect for what I need. Highly recommended
Very Nice Backpack!
Very well designed backpack! All the right pockets in all the right places! :D
My EDC for larger busted ladies
I love my pack and have owned it for over a year now. It has been horseback riding, camping, to My in laws (the most dangerous place), and I wear it and grab it for my everyday gear. I really love the yoke that makes the shoulders sit so comfortable. It's one of the most adjustable packs and the curve in the front chest pieces lets us ladies be comfortable. The larger busted woman at the local gun shop told me this is what she liked and after I tried it on I completely agree. Very adjustable for my chest and waist. The waist piece is nice and wide and I do training with Professional working dogs and have a a 7 mo old Czeck Working lines German Shepherd right now and this turns into my training bag and bc if the very good body fit it's one of the only bags I can put a carabiner on and my 80lb dog wont just throw me off balance and pull me over. This bag holds up to my GSD's and they can destroy and chew through anything. It also is well fitted to the body and tight so you can go "off trail" and the material doesn't show scratches from all the thorns to prickle bushes and burr plants. The Molle on here is also very usable. I trade out my gear from it being used for medical gear like tourniquets and my Raptor of IFAk but easily and smoothly switches to dog gear and switches again to be my bag I lived out of when I travel for any reason. The only thing I don't like about this bag vs another maxpedition is you need a glasses or hard case as this bag does not have a strong safe easy access place for sunglasses or eye protection. The side bottle pouches I know were sized for nalgene but I have not found a bottle that doesn't fit yet. Even my dog's travel water bottle fits. The only other change is just the way the admin pocket is put together is not the smoothest to use and I find myself modding my gear.
Good organizing bag!
This bag is the right EDC work bag for me.Straps are comfortable...good street color (Grey). Overall I give it a 9 of 10. I get more attached to it as time goes on. I have tons of the legacy line...which I prefer in the Jungle the newer lines they have. Over all great function and comfort from this Tiburon 34 !!!
Tiburon 34L, Awesome backpack
This backpack is very durable, the size is just right for everyday use. I have used it for travel and outdoor activities. Highly recommended.