SITKA S-TYPE™ GEARSLINGER®
SITKA S-TYPE™ GEARSLINGER®
|Perfectly shaped and ready to goLike this bag but think it's too small?
Designed for outdoor excursions or office commutes, the popular left-side-carry Sitka S-Type™ Gearslinger® has plenty of space for your 15" laptop and gives you top-down access to multiple pockets & pouches, 14 channels of PALS webbing, internal organization, and CCW & 100oz/3L hydration reservoir storage. Combine it all with a practical and durable design and your everyday carry bag becomes your daily tactical companion.
#0431 SITKA™ GEARSLINGER® available for right side carry
- Approx. 12.5"(L) x 18"(H) x 5.25"(W)
- Main compartment approx. 8.5"(L) x 16"(H) x 4"(W)
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 8.25"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- 4 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- Sleeve and paracord retainer
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 5"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 3"(H) internal slip pocket
- Internal 3-channel elastic organization
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock™ security strap
- One (1) 8"(L) x 9"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 10"(L) x 7.25"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 17"(H) zippered compartment with internal loop field to accommodate 100oz/3L water reservoir or CCW
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- D-Ring attachment points
- 6 channels of PALS webbing
- One (1) 9.5 (H) x 3 diameter paracord cinch pouch for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- 1.25" integral padded grab handle
Main interior front
Main interior rear
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 6.5" x 5.5"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 15"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket with 8.75"(L) x 7"(H) internal loop field for CCW
- Enclosure strap made from 1" webbing with quick release buckle
Main interior left
- One (1) 9.25"(L) x 6.75"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket
Main interior right
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 6 channels of PALS webbing, and key retention
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
Maxpedition TV: Does a 15" MacBook Pro Fit Inside a Sitka Gearslinger?
GEARSLINGER® FIXED STRAPS
The ergonomic fixed-strap Gearslinger® rotates 270 degrees to the front of the body, giving you complete top-down access to horizontal pockets. You can easily get to your gear while sitting, standing or moving throughout your day.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.