Chubby™ Pocket Organizer
Mix and Match Buy 1 Get 1 Free BOGO Sale. Add multiple of 2 qualified products to your cart to get offer. Discount applied automatically during checkout. No code required.Largest member of our Pocket Organizer series, the Chubby includes a universal holster and mag holder inserts.
If it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
About Maxpedition® Pocket Organizers
- Includes universal CCW holster and mag holder
- Lockable zippers
- Integrate using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 7"(L) x 3"(W) x 9"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Rethinking EDC and concealed carry
This Chubby pocket organizer - and what pocket will this monstrosity fit in? - came to my awareness at just the right time. I had been reviewing my theory of use for my concealed carry rotation. I have a number of 'compact' pistols - Glock, FN, and Walther - 2 "subcompact" pistols. Increasingly, I was relying on the 10 shot subcompacts. Now, I have gone to a single stack, and given the comfort, I don't regret it. However, I was reluctant to give up on the sense of security that 15 rounds provided. Enter the Chubby. I can now have a single stack on my body, and easily carry a larger compact off body. The Chubby comes with a holster and mag insert, and 4 large and 3 smaller elastic holders. The larger one fit a double stack mag perfectly. The holster will fit a 4" barrel - it is not large enough for a 4.5" barrel like a Glock 17. I added a maxpedition should sling and carry the Chubby man purse style. It is the perfect solution - single stack comes out first, then a larger back up is readily available if needed.
Just what I was looking for
Most cubes are 6x6 but usually only an inch wide. The chubby was a bigger container. And since I was looking for something to put a mobile radio in to protect it while bouncing around in a pack, this was just the ticket.
Just as described, it looks like a quality item
Just started to use it, no problems by now. It works well, quality materials and design, and perfect for carrying my gun. I only miss a couple of TacTie or Molle-like joining clips included. It should come with all the necessary to start using immediately.
Chubby Pocket Organizer
This is the third product I have purchased from Maxpedition and once again I am very happy with the quality and the company's service. The pocket organizer is being used as a small first aid kit that lives in our Landrover Defender for all our camping adventures and is the perfect size for our requirements. It was great to be able to select from a broad range of products and sizes. Highly recommended.
I love this pouch!
I have several maxpedition bags and pouches and they all are durable and extremely useful. In this pouch I keep an Hk Tactical USP .45, 3 magazines, a suppressor, a surefire wrist light, and batteries. But this pouch if you carry, you'll love it.