Who uses MAXPEDITION gear?
MAXPEDITION Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. We are fortunate to have our packs and cases included on their list of preferred equipment. With our reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, MAXPEDITION has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well crafted carry gear. Our clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Why use zippers with paracord pulls?
550 paracord is durable, silent, readily available, and easily field replaceable. A paracord knot grabs well even with gloved hands and are pronounced enough to find in the dark.
What is a "Versipack"?
A "Versipack" is a pack that can be worn or carried in a variety of ways and are loaded with compartments for a plethora of carrying options. Take our Proteus Versipack, for example. It can be worn on the waist like a fanny pack, hand-carried with waist straps concealed, or attached onto our backpacks with our patent pending "snap and anchor" modular expansion system.
What's your return and exchange policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we would be happy to exchange it or issue a refund. Maxpedition allows 20 calendar days after receipt of merchandises for returns and exchanges of unused products in resalable condition with hand tags intact.
* Please contact us and request return authorization and instructions prior to shipping any product back to our company.
* Maxpedition will only honor returns or exchanges on orders placed with Maxpedition directly. Returned merchandise must be in un-used, un-worn, un-carried, un-washed condition and must include original receipt.
* The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. The refund amount excludes shipping, handling and related charges. If you received FREE SHIPPING on your original order, you will be refunded the merchandise amount minus our shipping/handling costs.
* All returns for exchange or refund must be accompanied by a valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the outside of the box. Please ship item back in original box (or a box properly sized for the item). Items that are returned to us permanently mis-shaped or otherwise damaged as a result of improper packaging will be rejected.
* If you need an RMA number, please send an email with the item number or the product name of the items you'd like to return to email@example.com or call 1-310-768-0098, Ext. 151.
* California State law requires that products accepted for repair be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary.
* We are not responsible for any articles belonging to customers left inside bag; please check every compartment before returning.
* Maxpedition cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages and reserves the right to deny a refund or an exchange to any customer not returning product(s) in accordance with these instructions.
* Any product(s) that are returned to Maxpedition after the cutoff date or are unaccompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number or not in accordance with these instructions will not be processed and may be returned to the customer at the customer’s sole liability and expense.
What does "Hard-Use Gear" mean?
MAXPEDITION Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, we expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. Our company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, we are now applying the same materials and workmanship to our full range of products which can and has been taken to the limit.
How do I clean MAXPEDITION gear?
MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance. To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally. Do not machine wash. Do not use detergent or bleach.
How to become Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear's authorized dealer?
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear's authorized dealer. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our dealer support personnel will initiate your application process. Or to speak to dealer support, please call (310) 768-0098.
Please note that in order to protect our current dealers, we screen all new dealer inquiries to insure quality and authenticity prior to supplying wholesale pricing and other trade-only information.