Rollypoly® MM Folding Dump PouchThe original folding dump pouch. The Rollypoly is Maxpedition's licensed adaptation of the elegant MM Folding Dump Pouch design. Precisely sized to hold seven M4 30-rnd mags, stacked either vertically or horizontally, it also functions as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, M4 magazines, or pistol magazines. Alternatively, the Rollypoly is a multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage. It has snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the posterior side of the bag. A velcro flap which maintains the pouch in its folded position, doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the bag. In its folded state, the Rollypoly is a mere 3.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H), saving precious belt space, and can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing by means of two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately.) A top loop allows the Rollypoly to be piggy-backed using a Duraflex Siamese SlikClip (included). Grommet located on the bottom allows for quick drainage.
ROLLYPOLY® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Holds 7 thirty round M16 magazines in horizontal or vertical positions
- Cinch cord closure and flap
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 3.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 6"(L) x 3"(W) x 8"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Rollypoly MM folding dump pouch.
Great item. Extremely well made , very durable. I highly recommend this product.
Wrong Item Delivered
Pouch received was 2 tone, OD body with khaki trim. I ordered an all khaki pouch, body and trim. Customer service insisted they shipped the correct product. I returned the pouch for a refund. Strangely, the notice of refund showed a photo of the pouch - all khaki.
Duty dump pouch
Used this on my duty platecarrier for a few weeks now. Easy to deploy, plenty of room for securing mags or spare gear and then re-foldering when I’m done. Solid purchase
I live in the forests, no home and have been roaming as a nomad for nearly ten years. I own a fair few Maxpedition items and they are of above average quality and I have not had any of the gear that I have purchased break or come to pieces yet. Maxpedition is an excellent brand but in saying that I can always point out some flaws as I use my equipment everyday. One thing I do not like about the dump pouch is that it has to be attached with tac ties which I find to be a big let down, in the aspect of it hanging off my belt it is okay it's just I feel that the tac ties are of a poor design and offer very little in the way of adjustment. If you don't mind this fact than the dump pouch is literally perfect in every way, I just feel it should have had a more solid attachment point even of the same construction just with better focus on adjustment paid.
That quality is always awesome. The medium dump pouch is perfect for the side of a bag for an extra bottle of to hold a hoody.