Modular pouch fits most Point & Shoot cameras.
- Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid.
- The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment. It has a front flat-lidded compartment for small items such as keys or memory cards.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pocket, MOLLE pouch, camera case.
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 4.5" (H) x 3.5" (W) x 1.5 (L) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Very good product and so far doing well
This Pouch is great, a perfect add on to a larger bag, good size for phone accessories earbuds or Bluetooth headset.
Nifty little pouch. Fits perfectly on the small lumbar flair where the cross body strap attaches to the bag on my Sitka gearslinger. Same versatility that I’ve come to expect from all of maxpeditions pouches.
Great for its small size. Keeps the shape even if empty so easy to put things inside main compartment by one hand.... Recomennded
I love this pouch, It’s so practical for me to carry everything the day throws at me, if I were Batman®️ My belt would be full of Barnacles to carry my Bat-items.