Beefy™ Pocket Organizer
Maxpedition beefed up the Fatty™ Pocket Organizer for increased capacity. The largest of its kind with optimum interior space for standard flashlights, hand tools, large knives, 16 oz. bottles, heavy cables and other fuller-sized gear. A full clamshell opening reveals a hefty main compartment, containing 15 elastic dividers and 2 large slip & zippered pockets. This portable utility carry is perfect for big jobs and can be dropped into your Maxpedition bag or attached to its exterior PALS webbing for extended travels.
About Maxpedition® Pocket OrganizersIf it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 8"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Interior left: One (1) 6"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket with 9 horizontal elastic channels
- Interior right: One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket and 6 vertical elastic channels
- Exterior front: One (1) 5.75"(L) x 5.25"(H) mesh pocket and loop field for ID patch
- Exterior rear: 3 rows x 4 channels PALS webbing with over-sized grab handle made from 1" webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Beefy Pocket Organizer as Amateur Radio Go Bag
My experience with the Beefy Pocket Organizer has been very positive. I recently bought two of them to make Go bags for Amateur Radio equipment. The organizer's internal elastic loops hold my handheld radios, antennas, cables and other accessories very well. The slip and zippered pockets are useful for storing smart phone power chargers and small tablets (7"). My equipment is stored so well, all I have to do is grab the organizer and I'm out the door! I would definitely recommend the Beefy Pocket Organizer for use as an Amateur Radio go bag but I caution the buyer to check the dimensions to see if their handheld radio and it's accessories will fit. I'll be purchasing another in the near future to make another Radio Go bag or maybe a personal First Aid kit. Bye and 73!
Beefy Pocket Organizer - Good-To-Go
Awesome piece of kit. Very satisfied as with all my other Maxpedition purchases.
Beefy Pocket Organizer
Love it! This is my second Beefy. I turned the first one into a tool kit. I’m using the second one as a sort of survival kit. Both hold an exceptional amount of small gear. I’ll be carrying both in my truck as part of my new Hurricane BugOut System...and praying I never have to use any of it! Maxpedition rocks!
My beefy pocket organizer
I hv the micro, mini, fatty n now the beefy organizer I absolutely love them all
Beefy Pocket Organizer
It was a gift for someone else, but he was very impressed with it