Compact zippered pouch with lanyard and a hidden elastic bill pocket.
- Main: top half zippered opening, genuine YKK® zipper and 550 cord pull
- Interior 550 cord lanyard with metal split key ring, through grommet to exterior cord with Duraflex® The Mug cord adjuster
- Elastic pocket on interior bottom, discreetly located and sized for bills
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 2.25"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Excellent , perfect for my work backpack , electrical micro testers
Like everything Maxpedition, this pouch didn’t disappoint.
Purchased the cocoon to fill a specific need, but it is actually a little larger than I thought it would be. It has become a new active part of my EDC kit. It holds all of my phone components in my Spatha bag and makes them easily accessible and all in one spot! Glad I picked it up. As far as my hunting kit, it should easily hold all of my Atlas bipod accessories in one spot.
Great peice of gear
Works great as a place for my head lamp. Great quality.