Cuboid organizers are soft containers excellent for travel and ideal for items that don't wrinkle when folded or rolled. Their mesh areas allow viewing of contents.
They are designed to fit within each other. Two (2) Medium Cuboids will fit into one (1) Large Cuboid. Two (2) Small Cuboids will fit into one (1) Medium Cuboid. When not in use, they can be stored within each other to save closet space.
- Main compartment: 13"(L) x 3"(W) x 10"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Well built, great for packing underwear or shoes. Helps you keep your luggage neat and organized.
It's Maxpedition Quality
I have the three sizes of cuboids and I can say this is my least favorite or least used size and I have tried. It's bigger than a shoebox and there are not a ton of items I personally use in my day to day life that require this size of cuboid. When it comes to actually packing clothing I call this the "pants" size as if you roll your pants and I am meaning real denim and materials you can fit several pairs in here plus a nice pair of pants or a skirt. When I need heavy duty work gear and I am wear firehose or duck canvas I can fold and still get two pairs of extremely heavy duty pants in here. The divider top is great for storing socks. It feels like I can get most of my wardrobe into this and the other cubes when I roll my clothes so a longer trip is very easy. I just have not personally found a major need for this size outside of packing. Tings this size I normally am grabbing an alternative means of carrying and keeping together or it simply fits and stays in a pack on it's own.