E.D.C. Pocket Organizer
Handy everyday carry organizer with a slim-bodied exterior.
About Maxpedition® Pocket OrganizersIf it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Oversized handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Perfect for attaching to my backpack.
Paramedic EDC pack
I use this pack when I’m duty. It allows me enough space to carry the following items: CAT TQ (2) small rolls of bandage Gerber multitool Raptor Trauma shears Small pry bar Shove knife Stream light flashlight Small multi use screw driver Pack of disenfectant wipes Sharpie and a regular Pen A little bulky but not bad enough I can’t carry it on my belt. Works for what I need it too. Texas Medic.
Got this for carrying all my everyday essentials. Perfect size to carry everything but still fit in my lunchbox. Great organization and super durable. Another great from maxpedition.
EDC Pocket Organizer
A perfect organizer for a daily carry of essential items. Carry it in my Expedition backpack and grab it when low key and certain items are required Great quality as all the other Expedition items.
Great little organizer!!!
I bought several of these organizers during the Black Friday sale, as Christmas gifts for the men in our family, everyone loved them. My husband is using his as a mini medical kit, loading it up with basic medical items like bandaids & stuff, and keeping it in the car. Great little pouch!