The Entity Hook & Loop Utility Panel is a low profile organizer panel that can be securely attached to any loop surface. Dual pouches with hook & loop flaps are perfect for securing contents such as handgun magazines and/or flashlights.
Entity Product Features
- 500D Hex Ripstop Nylon Fabric Construction
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Dual pouches with flaps for securing contents
- Large gusseted slip pocket
- Perfect for handgun magazines, flashlights, and/or tools
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Hook backing for secure attachment to a loop surface
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5 (L) x 1.25 (W) x 7 (H) in | 12.7 x 17.8 x 3.2 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Front pouches x2: 2.25 (L) x 1 (W) x 5.5 max. (H) in | 5.7 x 2.5 x 14.0 cm
- Slip Pocket: 5 (L) x 5.5 (H) in | 12.7 x 14.0 cm
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Very versatile organizer. Use it in my backpack everyday.
Hook & Loop Utility Panel
Great accessory as advertised. Using it to hold multitool and other small tools frequently accessed. Would recommend to others.
HOOK AND LOOP UTILITY PANEL
GREAT EDITION TO MY Entity 27™ CCW-Enabled Laptop Backpack 27L THANKS
Great add on
Perfect on my intity 23 bag
Well maid and very useful.
I use it everyday and it works great to keep a notebook, pens and a flashlight in.