Fatty™ Pocket Organizer (BOGO Pocket Organizers. Add multiples of 2 to qualify. All Sales Final.)
The Fatty Pocket Organizer is an everyday carry twice the size of the E.D.C. Pocket Organizer.
About Maxpedition® Pocket OrganizersIf it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Drops into or attaches onto backpack or bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zippers
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key leash with clip; tie-down loop, elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Zipper pocket; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside center has additional elastic loop
- Back exterior: Oversized carry handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE and PALS compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 5"(L) x 2"(W) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
POCKET ORGANIZER BOGO SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
CUSTOMERS MUST UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ORDER TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OFFER:
- Legacy Pocket Organizer Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) Sale – buy one, get the second one for FREE on Legacy Pocket Organizers from Maxpedition.
- Good on qualifying new orders placed from 3/27/20 for selected items marked (BUY-1-GET-1-FREE. ADD MULTIPLES OF 2 TO QUALIFY. FINAL SALE.) at Maxpedition.com.
- Mix and match styles and colors; no purchase limit, but you must add items in multiples of two (2) to be qualified.
- Applies to main products in this section only; cross-sell items excluded.
- System will automatically compare prices of all qualifying items within a shopping cart, charge for the higher priced items, and apply BOGO discount to the lower priced items.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- No price adjustments for the previous orders.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Limited quantities are available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping.
Useful for the small items which get lost in a backpack. At two for one, a great deal.
2 medics and myself who work along side each other everyday use this pouch as a I/O gun holder along with our first line cardiac medications in the pouch. We all carry it in our ALS bags so we know what to grab out of each other's bags.Tough material holds everything we need. I have had this pouch for a few years now and not 1 sign of wear on it. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!
Great product Will buy again
I have a couple of these I use to keep my edc items in. This one I use for a first aid kit, purchasing a maxpedition medical patch for the front.
I really like the Fatty pocket organizer it holds my everyday carry items and it does it well and the bag is tuff as nails