H-1 WaistpackSheath/pocket hybrid waistpack for portable electronics and daily accessories. Flagship model of the H-series hybrid waistpacks, the H-1 Waistpack features a secure rectangular storm-collared pouch for digital camera mated to an adjustable lid sheath.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Return of The ***** Pack
The Maxpedition H-1 waistpack arrived quickly after ordering and I immediately began assembling my desired EDC items to pack in it! As with my other Maxpedition bags, the H-1 is well constructed and while compact, provides plenty of room for the essentials I want available for shorter and briefer excursions! My only disappointment was that the khaki color option was not available, and I had to settle for a black bag. The bag sits comfortably on my waist and all of my items are conveniently accessible! This is a very nice small pack!
Very Nice Pouch
This pouch is great, has built in belt loops and I enough room to put my cell phone, Galaxy 7, oversized, and my Canon digital camera. Also a side pocket for flashlight, comes in handy at night when walking the dogs. I just got out of the hospital, where staff admired this pouch.
good but not for me
I bought this to keep small medical supplies in it while at work. It was too big n bulky for my use. Gave it to another Paramedic that I know who loves it. Holds his narcs and some other spare supplies. Im giving it 4 stars based on his review, thats why I did not go with 5, I would not buy it again because it is not what I needed. Well made and sturdy
Perfect little sidekick
Would work great as an admin pouch or carrying random things when playing tourist with the family.
Great for EDC
I use this pack everyday to carry my mini toolkit for work, it looks sharp and i always get compliments on it. People can't believe how much stuff i can carry in it. Wish i had one in every color to match my wardrobe lol. :)