Janus™ Extension Pocket
This accessory pocket splices into 2 inch straps using side release buckles.
An adjustable and removable strap allows user to decide which side should face forward and whether the opening points to the left or right. The Janus splices into 2" shoulder straps or waist straps using compatible quick release buckle components, providing additional storage for most customers or elongating a fully extended shoulder/waist strap for larger folks.The extension strap can also be completely removed and used independently of the pouch. The pouch too can be used independently by modular attachment to PALS webbing using a pair of 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (also with either side facing outwards, opening left or right).
**Please note that Janus Extension Pocket buckles are compatible with the 2" Duraflex® Stealth® Warrior buckles. Please check your pack to make sure you have this type of buckle.
- 2 interior slip pockets
- 3-channel elastic organization
- Hook & loop enclosure straps
- Removeable 8" to 13" extension strap with 2" compatible splicing buckle
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I use the JEP as a utility pouch on my EDC backpack. It’s perfect for accessing the smaller necessities without having to remove my backpack!
Great extension piece
Offers you additional space on your strap for quick access. I like that you can clip the ends together and stick it in your bag of not desired. I will be moving this between my mongo and my pili waist pack essentially doubling that capacity!
I used this to add onto a Maxpeidition Fatboy Versipack making a medical / first aid kit for hiking and camping (I'm a leader in Boy Scouts). It's perfect. Allowed me to add onto the strap where needed and gave me amply space to add supplies. Well constructed, durable and versatile - as is all Maxpedition gear. Thanks!
Necesitaba un extensor para mi mochila y este además me permite guardar el teléfono.
Janus extension pocket
Delivery was fast. Janus little bag is great!