The M-1 Waistpack is Maxpedition’s flagship low-profile waistpack, compact and versatile, perfect for carrying small personal essentials close to the body. Some like to use this pocket for a small first aid kit. The main compartment is accessed through a YKK #10 zipper top with 550 paracord pulls. The frontal compartment expands greatly, contents retained by bungee cord, and secured with lid equipped with Velcro and quick release snap. The M-1 can be worn directly on a belt through an integrated belt loop or become a modular pocket compatible with ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- 2 interior dividers
- Paracord expandable accordion pockets
- Quick release buckle enclosure with compression strap
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
This is a wonderful pouch. It is great quality. Just what I was looking for. I will order from a your company again in the future. Shipping was very fast. Thank you.
Rugged and can take the punishment!
Have used m-1 waistpack for personal first aid kit and it's stood up to all types of abuse and keeps on going.
The M1, don't leave home without it!
When I went to the theme parks in Florida, the M1 was my best friend! It held my camera, cell phone, wallet, keys, etc. securely so I didn't have to worry about losing things while on rides! I love Maxpedition products because they are over-engineered, made of the highest quality components available and functional for a multitude of applications. Everyone who sees mine, wants one!
Best piece of gear I use on a daily basis
I work for the post office and carry my wallet, house keys and cell phone in this great waist pack. Everything is secured so I don't have to worry about dropping my wallet or losing my house keys when I am walking house-to-house or getting in and out of trucks all day. Maxpedition makes the best gear...PERIOD!
The M-1 holds twice as much as I thought it would, and has become a survival pouch packed with an amazing amount of gear. I just kept adding more and more items to it and it kept taking them. I even have the Bushnell monocular, with case and the new Swiss Army knife in it. Incredible.