Micro Pocket Organizer
Designed for smaller essentials.
About Maxpedition® Pocket OrganizersIf it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
- Exterior front: Mesh slip pocket
- Fits the iPhone 6/6s (or smaller)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 3.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 5.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Exterior back: 3/4" webbing grab handle, box-and-X stitched
- Interior left: Slip pocket with 1" wide elastic with 3 divisions 1" - 1" - 1"
- Interior right: Slip pocket with 1" wide elastic with 2 divisions 1.5" - 1.5" & tie down loop
- 800-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
request of product review
max micro pouches... excellent construction, stitching, and material used... ordering was easy, accurate, and on time.
Very useful. I use this pouch for keeping tools in, for trips to the shooting range. Well mad and holds what I need.
I had the Mini and like it, and also wanted to get the Micro because it fits in my back pocket keeping just the things I want with me. I use the Mini for more of an “in a bag or backpack” situation and the Micro for “on my person”. The Micro keeps stuff together so I don’t feel like there’s a lot of loose stuff in my pocket. Very nice product.
Is what it is
Well made! Some items nay slide out of bands if not stuffed but then it's bulky with 'all your eggs in one basket ' not really 'Micro' Trying it now, sure it will be ok! Not a rip off
Great price with BOGO. But really, $22 S&H and it took close to two weeks? For the final price I should’ve just upgraded to Vanquest.