Monkey Combat™ Admin Pouch
Designed primarily to be attached to and worn on the chest area of a tactical vest or body armor, Maxpedition's new Monkey Combat Admin Pouch solves many of the problems plaguing admin pouches currently on the market while optimizing carry capacity in a compact and organized package. This innovative accessory also makes for a dandy organizer when attached to any of Maxpedition's bags or packs.
Who better to guide us through the finer points about this product than the designer himself. Watch Milspec Monkey's video demo of the Monkey Combat Admin Pouch:
- Top-access main compartment
- 3 divided pockets
- 2 secret compartment
- Exterior I.D. window
- 9 elastic organizers
- Props in product photos are not included
- Closed, empty size: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Rear slip pocket: 7" x 5.5"
- Main compartment: 6" x 6" x 1" with quad elastic compression, internal elastic organizers, drainage grommet
- "Secret" sealed pocket: 6" x 6" with staggered pull tabs
- Frontal compartment: 6" x 5" x 0.5" with internal elastic organizers
- Small shallow pocket: 5" x 2"
- ID window: 5" x 4.5" with quick pull down tab
- Loop field for patches: approx. 26 sq. in.
- Empty weight: 6.7 oz.
- Attachment method: two (2) 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.