The NeatFreak is the ultimate drop-in gear organizer. The spacious main compartment has thirteen (13) built-in pockets, with a Hook & Loop divider that has three (3) additional pockets.
The Hook & Loop divider can accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories. The front of the NeatFreak is a web pocket, with a fold-over lid that has an additional zippered pocket plus two rows of PALS webbing for attachment of a Maxpedition pocket or sheaths for increased carry capacity. In the back, there is an additional slip pocket with modular Hook & Loop flaps to secure the NeatFreak onto a backpack, leg rig, or tactical vest.
A tri-directional carry handle allows user to hold on to this pack from multiple directions or simply throw over one's shoulder using the shoulder strap. High quality padded 1.5" shoulder strap included.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Pockets: Eighteen (18) individual pockets
- 1.5" shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder pad (removable)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 3"(W) x 11"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Shoulder strap: adjusted length is 52" max. and 29" min.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
The Neatfreak Organizer is a good overall size to use as a day bag. Like the pouch divider but would be nicer if they offered more items to attach to it. Not sure about the flap over the mesh compartment on the outside, doesn't seem to really serve a purpose, if the mesh was a solid material then I could see it's purpose.
Neatfreak Organizer with Skylance
Perfect fit inside the Maxpedition Skylance that I purchased
I'm a truck driver and use it to put all my little bits in it (license, vape stuff. Earpods, charging cords and so on). Flop it in my passseat and now I have everything in one smart pack. I just wish I saw the email earlier about the sale. I now have 2 black packs instead of a different color.
Quality good as usual ! This time delivery and feedback was excellent and fast ! I appreciate such work
Hit the Spot
I use it to carry my Bible and my EDC. It’s perfect, couldn’t have asked for anything better.