The stow away backpack The #0230 ROLLYPOLY® Backpack presents Maxpedition's sequential folding pouch in an ultralight backpack format, weighing in at only 8 oz. empty! The body of the pack is made from foldable lightweight 420-Denier coated nylon fabric while the base is made from abrasion-resistant 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric. Front panel is gusseted near the base allowing contents to expand away from wearer's body. Dual shoulder straps of 0.75" webbing are used to cinch the pack's opening and are adjustable in length. The Rollypoly Backpack is an excellent choice for short outdoor or urban excursions, fits wallet, keys, a jacket, some snacks, so you are not burdened by a full-size assault pack while enjoying your day off.
ROLLYPOLY® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
- Belt: Integral closed loop, fits up to 3.5" belt
- Main compartment accommodates up to 100 oz. / 3L hydration reservoir
- Dual adjustable shoulder straps
- Attach: 3" TacTie® (sold separately), Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Folded size: 5"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 4.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 13"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 16.5"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 420-Denier coated nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Best word to describe maxpedition products
Well made, exactly what I wanted
Rolly Polly backpack
Perfect for walking the swapmeets or gunshows. Stay on the rear seat belt of my pickup . I keep get home gear behind the seat , out of sight .This helps avoid unwanted attention. It also. Ames the perfect fishing gear pack walking the lower Owens river during trout season. Light ,fast super easy access and tougher than rocks. It is absolutely worth the wait. Quality is off the hook. I’ve had it only 3 months , but already use it constantly. I have several maxpedition products all great quality and this one although much less expensive than my other pack and bags is still the same hard use dependable gear.
Great travel pack.
Second one as this is a gift. Folds down very small and packs very easily in a travel bag. Great for around town and day hiking as it is well made fits well and is capable of packing extra clothing items, snacks and water. Must have if you do any traveling.