Adjustable pouch keeps surgical gloves protected.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Fits minimum of 4 pairs of latex/nitrile surgical gloves
- Holds each pair in separate compartments; pull one pair out at one time
- Hook and loop lid closure opens with oversized pull tab
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- May be worn horizontally on belt
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 4.5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 4"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 4.5"(L) x 0.25"(W) x 10"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I think the first thing your going to need out of your first aid kit when assisting others are your gloves. To me it makes sense that you have them in a protected pouch mounted on the outside of the kit and this pouch allow me that option
Exactly as described, top quality, easy to attach, as with all Maxpedition prpducts. Now I am ready for Occupational First Aider course ;)
Simple and effective
The pouch is great for holding a supply of gloves, It has a number of compartments that can each contain a pair. That gives me 4 pair on hand for emergencies.
Surgical Gloves Pouch
This is very well made and is able to contain two pairs of 7.5 sterile gloves in their sterile envelope. Protexis brand from Cardinal Health. The fit is fairly tight though functional.
Allows you to keep gloves outside of the medical pouch.