Multi-purpose tool pouch designed for your every day micro-organizational needs.
Tri-Carry Series Pouches have three modes of carry:
- Sides: 2 rows, 1 channel PALS (each side)
- Back: TC Belt Loop, with 3 rows, 1 channel PALS
- Fits both the iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 6 Plus
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall dimensions: 3"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 6"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
The TC1 Pouch iarrived on time and is everything, I was looking for a heavyduty nylon pouch well made and rugged, a perfect fit for my galaxy S5, very pleased with the pouch, matches my duty gear, thank you Maxpedition job quality # 1.
The pouch is awesome exactly what I’ve ecpected
Maxpetition Products are highly useful and well-made. They are adorable and functional. The TC-2 & TC-3 Pouch is a versatile and work very well with the new larger mobile phones. My only complaint is that the Entire product line is exceptionally more expensive than it should be. Also none of them Maxpedition products are made in America. For this reason alone they should be half the cost. If the products were made in America I would have no objection to paying the higher fees.
I Bought this for my phone/edc pouch. I Wanted a pouch that had a secure closure because I've snagged others on stuff while working and had the flap pulled open spilling my stuff on the groung. This one has a buckle as well as velcro. Loops on the side will hold a small pen light or scribble stick. Abrasion resistant and seems water resistant as well. This was my second maxpedition item purchased. Very happy with the quality and performance of their products so far. Will be purchasing more of their products in the future.
I have purchased 2 TC-1 pouches. I find them to be very durable and long wearing. Well constructed with excellent materials.